Vanguard University Athletics offers a variety of summer camp options. We strive to produce the best camp experience for each young person that attends.
- WEEK 1: JUNE 26 – 30
- WEEK 2: JULY 10 – 14
- WEEK 3: JULY 17 – 21
- WEEK 4: JULY 24 – 28
- WEEK 5: JULY 31 – AUGUST 4
- Camp runs 9am to 4pm daily, (except Friday) with early drop off and late pick up available from 8am to 5pm. Camp ends at 12 noon on Friday with no lunch provided that day. If late pick-up is needed on Friday up till 5pm, please connect personally with Coach Soliday or Coach Kelly leading up to camp or on the first day of camp. Available for an additional $30 charge, which will be billed on the first day of camp, separate from camper enrollment fee. Friday late pick-up will include lunch for campers and afternoon individual skill work.
- Ages: 5-14, Grades: K-8th
- All camps are located in Vanguard University's Gymnasium (aka "The PIT")
- Camp Director's: 2014 NAIA National Championship Coach/ GSAC Coach of the Year Rhett Soliday and head assistant Taylor Kelly
- All children will be coached by current Vanguard University's Men's and Women's Basketball players
- Vanguard University's Basketball Camp is an incredible environment for children of all ages and skill levels to enjoy the game with character driven teachings intertwined into all skill development and team building exercises
- Past highlights have included New Orleans Pelicans star guard Jrue Holiday attending camp, signing autographs, and speaking about the importance of developing character
- Click here for more information and here to register
- High School Age Students
- Boys and Girls Ages 6-12
- Coaches including Vanguard Coaching staff and current VU players
- Former campers have committed to play at VU and donned the Blue and Gold
- For Staff/Alumni rate contact Lauren Walker: ([email protected])
- Camp Director: JP Dorn- Head Coach for the Vanguard Women’s Volleyball team, JP was an All-American and four time Pac-10 All-Conference middle for the USC Trojans. Dorn has served on NCAA Division I, II and NAIA collegiate staffs. With her experience and expertise, JP teaches the fundamentals and collegiate level skills in an exciting and fun way!
- Elite Camp (High School) July 22 :: 10am-6pm & July 23 :: 10am-4pm - $150
- Recommended for players with both club and varsity starter experience who intend to play at the collegiate level. This camp will challenge and prepare you for the next stage of your career. Training: Individual skill and team concept, daily competition, plyometric and positional breakdown. Campers will train to think and perform at high levels.
- Q&A sessions with current Vanguard players
- Click here to register for any of the Volleyball camps
- All Campers receive free VU Volleyball shirt & pass for all 2017 regular season home matches
- For Staff/Alumni rate contact JP Dorn ([email protected])